The above age ranges are a general guide. For example, sometimes we advise larger 7 year olds to join the “Junior” group, and sometimes older Juniors join the senior group or attend both classes. Our aim is to ensure that everybody has the most appropriate training partners and enjoys their Judo to the full.
There are two ways to pay for your Judo Sessions:
- A per session Pay as you go (PAWG) charge where you pay cash to the people manning the front desk.
- A monthly standing order to pay for either 1 or 2 sessions per week.
The costs are as follows:
- Sho/Junior/Students will be £4.30 PAYG
- Sho/Junior/Students monthly Standing Orders £14 for 1 session a week or £22 for 2 sessions per judoka per week.
- Seniors will be £6.50 PAYG
- *NEW FOR 2020* We are introducing monthly Senior monthly Standing Orders at £21.50 for 1 session a week or £37.50 for 2 sessions
Where to find us
We train in the small practice hall at Northgate Sports Centre. The address is:
Northgate Sports Centre,
Sidegate Lane West,